Following you may find a detailed guide on how to use sailbooking to book your sailboat charter
The use of sailbooking.gr for your sailboat booking is very easy, uncomplicated and safe.
- At the home page your are asked to choose:
- The type of hull you prefer (monohull or catamaran)
- The number of cabins that you want your charter to have
- The week you want to book the vessel (date choice is available only between Saturdays)
- Pressing the Search button, takes you to the next page, where you find all the results available for the choices you made
- Sailboats are sorted by price (lowest price at the top)
- You may now check all the available photos of the vessels, the equipment available and the offers in different time periods.
- You may even compare the available vessels to choose your preferred one.
- To make your comparison easier, you may choose up to three sailboats, that will be compared in terms of detailed specifications and equipment.
- When you choose your preferred sailboat, you need to press the BOOK button.
- In the next page you will complete your booking by:
- stating the total number of persons that will sail in the vessel
- selecting an alternative offer/time period
- choosing among the extras offered for your comfort
- filling in your personal contact details
- accepting the terms & conditions of using sailbooking.gr
- You are now being transferred to the paypal SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) page to perform the payment. At this stage your are asked to prepay the 50% of the total charter cost.
- This payment is non refundable. The remaining 50% of the charter cost will be paid directly to the sailboat owner, by a specific date, as stated in the agreement between the owner and the charterer.
- The prepayment amount is debited to your credit card or paypal account, only at the sailboat owner’s acceptance of the charter. This procedure is completed in 3 working days.
- The sailboat owner then sends you the owner-charterer agreement to confirm your charter.
Find a sailboat now!